STEP 01Schedule your appointment
- Please obtain information on treatment procedure by receiving the treatment card from the 3rd Floor (West Building) of the International Hospital.
- If you have not made an appointment, we will help you with the treatment or appointment after a consultation on the “3rd Floor (West Building) of the International Hospital.” Location
- Korean National Health Insurance Holder : KNHI card, ARN card (If you have your patient ID card, please present it in advance)
- Please check if you are scheduled for this year’s examination.
- You require an appointment in advance, and please receive information on precautions prior to examination.
- Other Requirements: Passport, 2 ID Photos (If you have your patient ID card, please present it in advance)
- After the payment of the registration fee, the examination is held on the 3rd floor (East Building) of the Health Screening Center.
- Please receive information on the examination after registering at the Health Screening Center.
- If you require an additional report of the result, please request it prior to payment. Each copy costs 1,000 KRW and requires 1 ID photo.
STEP 04Payment / Examination
- After the payment of the examination fee, please receive examination in the guided examination room in order.
After the completion of the examination, please go to the 3rd Floor (East Building) of the Health Screening Center before leaving to receive final guidance.